KMC LTD HAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED AN ENGINEERING CONTRACT AND LAUNCHED A NEW HOT WATER BOILER IN ORLANDOVTSI THP, SOFIA. THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ENGINEERING SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Design in scope and content in accordance with the regulatory requirements of the following parts: “Architectural” part, “Construction” part, “Electrical” part, “Instrumentation and Automation” part, “Machine – technological” part, “HVAC” part, “Fire Safety” part, “Safety and Health Plan” part, “Construction Waste Management Plan” part, and Design and Estimate Documentation.
- Equipment delivery:
Viessmann Vitoplex 200 boiler delivery, type: SX2A 900 kW, with Riello two stage diesel oil burner, type: RL 100TL – complete assembly within the boiler, including:
- Fittings (stop and drainage armatures) – within the boiler;
- Instruments for Instrumentation and Automation within the boiler (high temperature shut-off thermostats, pressure gauges, thermometers, pressure relief valves and switches);
- Automatic boiler and burner control panels;
- Delivery of new pumps: Wilo IP-E40/160-4/2-IE4 – 2 pcs.; Wilo Yonos MAXO 40/0,5-12 PN6/10 – 1 pc.; Wilo MVIL110-16/E/3-400-50-2/IE3 – 2 pcs.;
- Delivery of pipelines, hangers and support systems;
- Delivery of new roof of the boiler room.
- Implementation of the adopted technical solutions:
- Dismantling of the old boiler;
- Installation of the new boiler, installation of the ancillary equipment – pumps, fittings, electrical panels, pipelines, hangers and support systems and new roof construction of the boiler room.
- Author’s supervision during the implementation of the site.
- Conducting radiographic control of welding joints; performing a successful boiler hydrostatic testing procedure; performing successful functional tests and measures; starting up the diesel oil burner after NOx emission calibration, etc.